How To Transfer
Military Credits

Three Steps Could Help You Earn Your Degree Faster.

Step 1: See What We Look For.

Step 2: Gather Your Required Documents.

Step 3: Request Your Evaluation.

If you haven’t already requested your official transcripts, your Military Admissions Officer can assist you with that and/or other acceptable documentation from your military branch and will send them to our Transfer Credit Evaluation Services Department for review. Once your evaluation is complete, you will receive a copy of your results through your iCampus account. You can also obtain a copy of the evaluation from your Admissions Officer. Unofficial evaluations may be requested using unofficial transcripts or copies. Note that unofficial evaluations are an approximation of credit that may be awarded based on the information provided.

Write Your Success Story.

Take Your Next Step

We’re here to help! Complete this form and a dedicated Admissions Officer will contact you shortly. Or call 888-311-0355 to talk to us now.

* All fields required

You must be an RN to enter the RN to BSN Program.

You consent to receive autodialed marketing calls or text from Strayer at the phone number you provided. Consent is not required to purchase goods or services. You can always call us at 866-314-3547.